With all of the miles we travel in this ministry we feel it’s time to sell our truck and 5th wheel RV and purchase a used bus or Class A motor home that will be better suited for long-term travel. There are several benefits to making this move. The type of coach we are looking for will better handle the abuse of the road. Another benefit would be that we would be able to replace the dually with a more economical personal vehicle which would be pulled behind the coach. Logan currently pulls our tool trailer behind his truck, but should the Lord decide to take his life in a different direction, a coach style RV would work great for pulling the tool trailer. We feel the time to make the transition is now before the truck and RV further depreciate in value. We are trying to raise an additional $20,000 to put with the sale of our truck and RV in order to make the purchase.
With our current financial support at 34%, we cannot make this move without your help. We covet your prayer in this matter and ask that you would prayerfully consider giving any amount toward this ministry need. The following breakdown shows the potential to raise the amount needed in a short time through our ministry partners working together.
All contributions can be directed to our sending church. Please write "Mike Gross RV Fund" in the memo on your check. A tax receipt can be provided upon request.
July 2, 2019 Update:
The Lord brought about buyers for both the 5th wheel and the dually pickup in the same day-just one day after posting our need. We are praising the Lord and trusting that His timing is perfect and that He will provide the coach that best suits our family and ministry needs.
July 15, 2019 Update:
After a lot of looking with no success we were a bit discouraged about leaving on our next long haul with no RV.
We are excited to announce, though, that the Lord has provided the RV that we were praying about. It’s a 2004 Newmar Mountain Aire. God is never late or early, He is always on time. This coach was newer, nicer, and priced lower than all the others we had looked at. Both Heather and I had peace about the purchase, which is exactly what we were praying for.
Between the sale of our 5th wheel & truck, your contributions of $1,450, and a couple Christian businessmen loaning us the remaining funds needed, we were able to secure the coach on Saturday. By Monday afternoon we were loaded up and heading toward our next meeting.
If you would like to contribute to our RV fund go to our website, opendoor2america.com, and click on “Donate”.
We are grateful for all of your prayer and for those of you who have contributed financially to make this transition possible.